a guardian angel, a perfect week

well, where should I start?

it's been some time since the last post...
I haven't been much busy but I just lacked the will to post something here...
Most likely, nothing different happened...
I keep on working a lot, and I'm feeling kinda tired... I guess it's beating me up cause I seem to be kinda late in everything I'm doing in the office... mmm, my room's not ready yet... I didn't go back to the gym, I haven't been reading my Beatles biography a lot...

anyway, this week couldn't finish without a post... cause it happened to be the most important week I had since I can't even remember when!

Last week there was this cultural event... all around the city there are shows and plays and movies and dance floors... and I went to this event with some friends... and I happened to find a friend I know for a very long time...
I'll cut down to the chase...
Destiny played his tricks on me that day because now, one week later, I can say my heart's feeling surprised to see the place it founds itself in right now...
I've been happy... and feeling complete...

"My hands shake, our minds race from the thought of love.
Yet we curb our speech because words are not enough
To wedge this instant, burn this moment into our memory.
Let go, take my hand and trust in me.
Anhura, can't you see, that we were meant to be?

It's true love, it's true love..."

At the moment: Forgive Durden - It's True Love

1 Response to "a guardian angel, a perfect week"

  1. Unknown says:

    It's good to see you like this, dear. All these emotions around you, making you feel happy and scared at the same time, show me that you're living your life without fear.
    you know that I'll be here for everything you need. :)
    love you :*

Postar um comentário

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme