touch me and I come alive

OOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

we're only 2 days from Britney's tour!!!!

THE CIRCUS IS COMING TO TOOOOOWN!!!!

OMG I'm so excited... I'll probably be offline, but I'm excited anyway!!!

I worked my ass off this last week, so I didn't post anything...
But nothing special happened... This week I'll go back to gym, finally!!!

And I guess that's it!!!

xoxo

At the Moment: Britney Spears - Ooh Ooh Baby

2 Response to "touch me and I come alive"

  1. Heber says:

    Só espero que ela n tenha uma das famosas crises de pânico... Afinal, num show de circo, qq deslize é fácil

    Giuliana says:

    Não diria uma crise existencial, mas eu fiquei em um transe aqui escutando Placebo!
    hahaha

    BRITNEY BRITNEY WOH WOH!

    quero assistir o negócio que vc comentou cmg...

Postar um comentário

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme