another sunny day has come and gone away...

Yeah, pretty depressing but I love that song...

easter sunday just gave a start to a whole new week... wich I'll probably work my ass off again and won't do anything different...

Yesterday I went to Fefa's, fixed her PC and then we watched a movie from Thailand... not that great...
And today, went to gram's for lunch!

Mmm, I have nothing important to say, I don't even know why I'm posting...

xoxo

At The Moment: Jim Sturgess - Strawberry Fields Forever

1 Response to "another sunny day has come and gone away..."

  1. Giuliana says:

    You were posting cause you weren't so depressed.
    You have something important to do this week.
    Sing along with " Missing Piece " hahaha :D


    You're with me, boy! ;D

Postar um comentário

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme