life can be unfair...

Yeah, first bad post of the year...

We found out a week ago that an aunt of mine has cancer... it's in her intestine and liver, and it's been there for 10 years, but she didn't know...
She's been throught a surgery for removal of the tumor in the intestine and it all went fine...

But her liver is too damaged... she'll take some medicines and do a treatment... but she doesn't have much time... the doc already said it...

I probably shouldn't be writing it here... but this blog works for me as a drain... for all good and bad things...

guess that's it...


Yesterday was great...

Went to the mall, bought some clothes and watched Marley & Me with Fefa in her house... cried my eyes out...

At The Moment: Jim Sturgess - Strawberry Fields Forever

1 Response to "life can be unfair..."

  1. Unknown says:

    That's bad Bi, I didn't know it.. but I guess that life isn't unfair, all we have in this life it's a consequence of being bad in another lifes... I believe in it.. I don't know if you do too.. but that's it! :)

    I cried my eyes out with Marley too! It was sooo sad D:

Postar um comentário

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme