time is never time at all...

Hey everyone!

Today's already tuesday... the weekend really flew me by...
Sunday was a thoughtful day... I'm starting to think I can be sort of bipolar sometimes...
Cause I think and overthink about some things and I really change my mind easily.
I spent the afternoon thinking about all that's been happening with this feelings and I thought that maybe the way it's happenning isn't right...

Anyway, sunday night was interesting...
I ended up going to a club... and it was fun!!! Thanks for that Dih! ;)

Hum, monday was pretty much boring... it rained a loooooooot and guess what: I have a cold! yey ¬¬
It's better for the world that this cold get gone by thursday because I already have plans for the weekend!

I'm listening to The Beatles a lot lately...
The funny thing about The Beatles is how you get caught by them.
I mean, my mom always listened to them, she was born in their most sucessful years and she always told me about their songs. Of course I knew some, but I never wanted to really listen to them.
I donwloaded their discography about 2 or 3 months ago and I never listened to it.
So yesterday I suddenly was willing to listen to them and here I am today, drowning myself in their lyrics and all...

It's also funny how the day seems to be different when you listen to them...
I want the 60's back!

At the Moment: The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night

1 Response to "time is never time at all..."

  1. Unknown says:

    Wow, you went to a club again? Every sunday or saturday you go to a club, hah?
    It's better you take me with you in some nights.. but just to go out ! I miss you , Bi !
    And by the way, Beatles is veeeery good. I want the 60's back too!

Postar um comentário

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme