In one of my latest posts I said I wanted the 60's back...
Well, I still do...

I mean, if you look back, I guess those were the years when peace and love were estimated the most.
Of course, there was the war...

The difference between those years and now is that war still between us, happening in front of our eyes, in a lot of different ways, that I won't even bother mentioning because I can't count them in my fingers and things get complicated.
But the world today is so caught up with material life, and sometimes, when I stop and think about it, I'm so sick of that!
You can't avoid being material sometimes. Even myself, writing this whole thing for those of you who have guts enough to take my bitter dreamy words, have my material moments and my material flaws. We surely need to caught up with the world we live in.

But I wish people loved more... and throw themselves in the (good) unknown part of life.
I wanted to be one of those hippie guys... of course I'd take a shower every now and then, and I must admit drugs don't attract me... but their ideas... their way of going through life...
Sometimes I want to throw everything in the air and just run away, to a place in my dreams where I could just lay in the grass... stare at the sunshine until it fade out in a lovely twilight and I could start to count the stars... then sleep and wake up in the next day just to start it all over; with nothing else to worry about...

Guess I'm what they call an "old fashioned romantic dreamer"... and unfortunately, the world today doesn't estimate these kind of people...

Don't know if you got my point... sometimes I can't put it into words and sometimes I don't even get myself...

And as the stars I was counting in my dream place blows up in my face in the form of the junkie paper work I have to do while I sit here and write this, I offer you my peace and love wishing that someday we'll have the 60's sensations and values back...

Photobucket

"Words are flying out like
endless rain into a paper cup
They slither while they pass
They slip away across the universe
Pools of sorrow waves of joy
are drifting through my open mind
Possessing and caressing me

Jai guru deva om
Nothing's gonna change my world"

At The Moment: The Beatles - Across The Universe

2 Response to " "

  1. beatles é uma inspiração né? *________* e quando escuto eles da mesmo vontade de voltar naquele tempo, ser um hippie, ouvir janis joplin, simplesmente sentir a vida e não se preocupar tanto!

    Giuliana says:

    ah Beatles lava a alma... diferente de musicas que as vezes nos enchem tanto que temos vontade de acabar com a desgraça de quem fez a musica.. enfim. entende o que eu quero dizer, nao?
    Eu sinto uma imensa vontade de voltar não aos anos 60, mas aos 80.. onde tudo era glam!
    hahahahahaha.. talvez eu devesse ir pra essa época!

Postar um comentário

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme