new tattoo

Write down this date: 15/06/2009

In this date (or week, at least), I'm going to get my second tattoo...
It's going to be even more idealist than the last one!!! And it's going to be great!!!

Anyway, let's catch things up...

My sunday was BORING, and by reading it, imagine me screaming it louder than my lungs can take...
If it wasn't for Desperate Housewives and Across the Universe, it would be 150% boring... even tough series and this movie make make me so damn happy, it's nothing new so...

I'm going back to the gym... probably tomorrow...
If I'm not going to the prep school than I'll get pumped at least... and prepare myself to college in August...

Guess that's it...

At the Moment: Dana Fuchs Band - Dear Prudence (Across the Universe OST)

1 Response to "new tattoo"

  1. Giuliana says:

    TATTOOS , TATTOOS ! *-*

    I LOVE IT ! I LOVE YOUR TATTOS, THAT'S TRUE !

    REINVENT LOVE \O/

Postar um comentário

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme